On the second Friday night of every month, a group from the church ministers at Cornerstone Manor Women’s Shelter in Buffalo. Part of the group holds a chapel service for the residents there, featuring music, testimonies, and a devotional. The other part of the group presents a children’s program, featuring a Bible story, games, crafts and singing. We also serve the women and children their evening snack. We always need more help with this ministry, and we invite you to join us!
There are several ways that
you could help with this ministry.
- Send a snack that we can serve (such as cookies, brownies, chips, popcorn, ice cream, juice, pop).
- Help serve the snack.
- Create and send a craft (for about 8 children).
- Teach a Bible lesson to the children.
- Help with the Cornerstone Kids ministry (“crowd control,” song time, craft time/playground time).
- Help lead worship during chapel.
- Pray with the women who come to chapel.