Submit A Prayer Request Please bear in mind when submitting requests that they will be made public on the Internet. Last names may be omitted and all requests will be subject to editing.
This Weeks Prayer List
- Leaders, workers, growth of kids
JR. CHURCH & CHILDREN’S CHURCH WORK
- Sue R. & helpers – Children’s Church
- Nancy P. & helpers – Jr. Church
- Sue D.: For fast recovery from my surgery
- Glenda T.: my health situation to be healed
- Glenda T.: Andy C. continued cancer treatments for melanoma
- Eric H.: for total healing for Paul R.
- MaryEllen H.: For Carriann A. healing from surgery
- Carolyn P.: That our son, Nathan’s hernia surgery will be successful & that he will have little pain afterwards
- Curtis C.: for followup interview to come quickly
- Glenda T.: Josh’s spiritual life
- Eric H: for Christians to be burdened for souls; for the unborn being murdered through abortion; children being abused by governments
- Eric H.: God’s continued mercy on America
- Safety for all military personnel and our nation’s police officers
- Glenda T.: For niece Trisha’s & family’s spiritual needs
- Ruth H.: for God’s protection for our President
- Don L.: Protection for believers in North and South Korea
- Don L.: That the lives of believers would bring honor to the name of Christ and that His name would be not be evil spoken of on our account
- Don L.: That the Lord would make us witnesses to our friends and family
- Kathy M.: For Brandon M.
- Russ W.: That more members would become AWANA leaders to train young people
- Mary Ellen: Tim B. Godly decisions
- Glenda T.: Gary’s future retirement decisions
PRAYERS OF THANKS AND PRAISE
- Praise for Pastor Kevin and Sharon’s faithfulness in ministry
- Ruth H.: Thanks that Eric is feeling better
- Ruth H.
- MaryEllen H.: salvation of loved ones
- Don L.: salvation of my sister
- Rachel & Paul R.: The salvation and sanctification of all the children of the church
- Glenda T.: Marie and her family and Gary’s children: Myndi, Nick, Ambria
- Paul B.: Spiritual growth and true salvation for several family members as well as any in our congregation that they, by God’s grace, know true salvation; to turn away from sin and walk in Christ
- Ruth H.: For WH and WM
Pray that we as individuals would know the Lord through the revelation of Himself to us. (Exodus 33:13: “Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.”)
Pray that our church body would continue to grow into maturity through the teaching of God’s Word and through the fellowship of the saints, by which every part does its share. (Ephesians 4:13: “till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;”)
Pray that our love for one another may abound still more and more. (John 15:12: “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”)
Pray that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10: “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”)
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS & WORKERS
- Alice Blain – Attendance Joe & Erin Zilbauer- Pre-K & K
- Mary Alberts – Associate Superintendent Debi Lyszewski & Lisa Logel – Grades 1-3
- Frank Williams – Superintendent Rick & Melissa Dawson – Grades 4-5
- Ann Williams – Nursery Mike Schmidt – Grades 6-8
- Jim & Nancy Walker – Toddlers Bill Alberts & Sarah Comfort – High School
PMU OFFICE STAFF:
Dr. Len Pine, PMU Field Director
Mrs. Karen Pine, Office Manager
Miss Rachel McMillan, Office Assistant
For His love of His children.
For faithful donors that support this work.
For the volunteers who help us fold and stuff our newsletter mailing.
For devoted missionaries and Council who love Christ and commitment to the Reformed faith.
For blessed ministry and safety as Dr. Pine travels to India, Cambodia, and Myanmar, from Dec. 7 to Dec. 23.
For God to open doors for Wiwin Baldwin’s visa, so she can come to the USA before the end of the year.
For wisdom in the office work, as well as good health.