Submit A Prayer Request Please bear in mind when submitting requests that they will be made public on the Internet. Last names may be omitted and all requests will be subject to editing.
This Weeks Prayer List
- Leaders, workers, growth of kids
JR. CHURCH & CHILDREN’S CHURCH WORK
- Sue R. & helpers – Children’s Church
- Nancy P. & helpers – Jr. Church
- Matt S.: for the Lord to heal Jed from his illness and that it doesn’t spread through the family
- Jeannie B.: for healing & strength as she battles cancer
- Eric H.: for total healing for Paul R.
- Katie B.: For health for our new baby due in September, wisdom for Hannah’s doctors and us
- Katie B.: For my cousin Christine’s surgery on her mouth to go well
- Lisa S.: for family friend, Don, who is dying from lung disease
- Glenda T.: Josh’s spiritual needs
- Eric H: for Christians to be burdened for souls; for the unborn being murdered through abortion; children being abused by governments
- Eric H.: God’s continued mercy on America
- Safety for all military personnel and our nation’s police officers
- Glenda T.: For niece Trisha’s & family’s spiritual needs
- Ruth H.: for God’s protection for our President
- Don L.: Protection for believers in North and South Korea
- Don L.: That the lives of believers would bring honor to the name of Christ and that His name would be not be evil spoken of on our account
PRAYERS OF THANKS AND PRAISE
- Praise for Pastor Kevin and Sharon’s faithfulness in ministry
- Glenda T.: For Elizabeth M. surgery that went well and she is healing well
- Pat M.
- Ruth H.
- Rachel & Paul R.: The salvation and sanctification of all the children of the church
- Glenda T.: Marie and her family and Gary’s children: Myndi, Nick, Ambria
- Paul B.: Spiritual growth and true salvation for several family members as well as any in our congregation
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS & WORKERS
- Alice Blain – Attendance Cindy Brown & Paul Brown – Pre-K & K
- Mary Alberts – Associate Superintendent Debi Lyszewski & Lisa Logel – Grades 1-3
- Frank Williams – Superintendent Rick & Melissa Dawson – Grades 4-5
- Ann Williams – Nursery Mike Schmidt – Grades 6-8
- Jim & Nancy Walker – Toddlers Bill Alberts – High School
PMU OFFICE STAFF:
Dr. Len Pine, PMU Field Director
Mrs. Karen Pine, Office Manager
Miss Rachel McMillan, Office Assistant
For the Lord’s provision for the financial needs of PMU and for Dr. Pine’s support.
For the Lord’s provision for a “new” wood burning stove for the PMU office. Lord willing, this year’s winter will be a warmer one in the office.
For the upcoming trip to the Southeast. Both Dr. Pine and Karen will be traveling to several different churches during the month of May.
For approval of Rev. Andy Yong’s R-1 Visa application.
For Karen’s full recovery from bronchitis and possibly a viral infection.
For protection for the rest of the office staff as we try to maintain a healthy status and for God’s grace and wisdom for us as we endeavor to work for His glory and honor.