Submit A Prayer Request Please bear in mind when submitting requests that they will be made public on the Internet. Last names may be omitted and all requests will be subject to editing.
This Weeks Prayer List
- Leaders, workers, growth of kids
JR. CHURCH & CHILDREN’S CHURCH WORK
- Sue R. & helpers – Children’s Church
- Nancy P. & helpers – Jr. Church
- Eric H.: for total healing for Paul R.
- Alice B.: Treatment for my daughter in law’s breast cancer
- Glenda T.: For Andy C. as he works through his melanoma and his fatigue
- Glenda T.: Josh’s spiritual life
- Eric H: for Christians to be burdened for souls; for the unborn being murdered through abortion; children being abused by governments
- Eric H.: God’s continued mercy on America
- Safety for all military personnel and our nation’s police officers
- Glenda T.: For niece Trisha’s & family’s spiritual needs
- Ruth H.: for God’s protection for our President
- Don L.: Protection for believers in North and South Korea
- Don L.: That the lives of believers would bring honor to the name of Christ and that His name would be not be evil spoken of on our account
- Don L.: That the Lord would make us witnesses to our friends and family
- Kathy M.: For Brandon M
PRAYERS OF THANKS AND PRAISE
- Praise for Pastor Kevin and Sharon’s faithfulness in ministry
- MaryEllen H.: salvation of loved ones
- Don L.: salvation of my sister
- Rachel & Paul R.: The salvation and sanctification of all the children of the church
- Glenda T.: Marie and her family, my family and Gary’s children: Myndi, Nick, Ambria
- Paul B.: Spiritual growth and true salvation for several family members as well as any in our congregation that they, by God’s grace, know true salvation; to turn away from sin and walk in Christ
- Ruth H.: For WH and WM
Pray that we as individuals would know the Lord through the revelation of Himself to us. (Exodus 33:13: “Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.”)
Pray that our church body would continue to grow into maturity through the teaching of God’s Word and through the fellowship of the saints, by which every part does its share. (Ephesians 4:13: “till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;”)
Pray that our love for one another may abound still more and more. (John 15:12: “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”)
Pray that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10: “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”)
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS & WORKERS
- Alice Blain – Attendance Joe & Erin Zilbauer- Pre-K & K
- Mary Alberts – Associate Superintendent Debi Lyszewski & Lisa Logel – Grades 1-3
- Frank Williams – Superintendent Rick & Melissa Dawson – Grades 4-5
- Ann Williams – Nursery Mike Schmidt – Grades 6-8
- Jim & Nancy Walker – Toddlers Bill Alberts & Sarah Comfort – High School
Rev. Myungjoong (Andy) and Jin Yong: Tacoma, WA
That another person has joined our Bible study group.
For a great joint worship service with TBPC on Christmas Eve morning.
For His blessings on the first Lord’s Supper of Covenant B.P. Mission.
That the recent leak in our washing machine was simple to fix and did not cost very much. We had the same problem last year with it leaking, and it caused many problems for us.
For His faithful provision for my family.
That God would continue to send faithful families to our church.
For more outreach and Bible study opportunities.
That God may open the hearts of those to whom I minister.
For a spiritually struggling family that has left our church. Pray that they would seek Christ, and if it be His will, that they return to our fellowship.
For God’s continued grace and strength for Jin and me as we seek to honor and serve Him with our lives, family, and ministry.