Submit A Prayer Request Please bear in mind when submitting requests that they will be made public on the Internet. Last names may be omitted and all requests will be subject to editing.
This Weeks Prayer List
- Leaders, workers, growth of kids
JR. CHURCH & CHILDREN’S CHURCH WORK
- Sue R. & helpers – Children’s Church
- Nancy P. & helpers – Jr. Church
- Glenda T.: for my health to continue to improve
- Glenda T.: brother, Andy, dealing with melanoma (dermatologist is hopeful of full recovery)
- For Winne F.’s daughter, Rosie, as she recovers from injuries from a car accident
- Andrea R.: recovery from foot surgery
- Bill D.: sister, Julie, smooth & complete recovery from back surgery
- MaryEllen H.: undiagnosed illness – Maureen F. & Wally F.
- Rachel S.: for Rachel & Daniel R. to feel better
- Ruth H.: for Eric’s treatments
- Eric H.: for total healing for Paul R.
- MaryEllen H.: for Alicia/Jim B. illness/decisions
- MaryEllen H.: jobs for Rick, Curtis, Chad
- Tony R.: for my family
- Matt S.: Dad-for physical and spiritual strength for all he is going through
- Glenda T.: Josh’s spiritual life
- Eric H: for Christians to be burdened for souls; for the unborn being murdered through abortion; children being abused by governments
- Eric H.: God’s continued mercy on America
- Safety for all military personnel and our nation’s police officers
- Glenda T.: For niece Trisha’s & family’s spiritual needs
- Ruth H.: for God’s protection for our President
- Don L.: Protection for believers in North and South Korea
- Don L.: That the lives of believers would bring honor to the name of Christ and that His name would be not be evil spoken of on our account
- Don L.: prayer for both our Vice-President and Secretary Of Education
- Kathy M.: For Brandon M.
PRAYERS OF THANKS AND PRAISE
- Praise for Pastor Kevin and Sharon’s faithfulness in ministry
- Glenda T.: praise for improvement in health
- Ruth H.: thanks for everyone who has been praying for Eric during his treatments
- Ruth H.: thank you that our granddaughter’s hand is mending
- Matt S.: thanks for 14 years with Amanda
- Pat M.
- Ruth H.
- Tony R.
- MaryEllen H.: salvation of loved ones
- Don L.: salvation of my sister
- Rachel & Paul R.: The salvation and sanctification of all the children of the church
- Glenda T.: Marie and her family and Gary’s children: Myndi, Nick, Ambria
- Paul B.: Spiritual growth and true salvation for several family members as well as any in our congregation that they, by God’s grace, know true salvation; to turn away from sin and walk in Christ
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS & WORKERS
- Alice Blain – Attendance Joe & Erin Zilbauer- Pre-K & K
- Mary Alberts – Associate Superintendent Debi Lyszewski & Lisa Logel – Grades 1-3
- Frank Williams – Superintendent Rick & Melissa Dawson – Grades 4-5
- Ann Williams – Nursery Mike Schmidt – Grades 6-8
- Jim & Nancy Walker – Toddlers Bill Alberts & Sarah Comfort – High School
Doug and Leah Leaman From Brazil
For seminary students who are now pastoring churches.
For wisdom and grace as we start to homeschool the boys.
For the Lord’s guidance as we seek a new living space.
For preparations for an upcoming conference.
For Doug’s upcoming laser eye surgery. He has recently been struggling with eye irritations and vision problems. The doctor said the recovery should be quick so we are thankful for that.