Kevin M. Backus, Ph.D.
- B.A. - Shelton College
- M.Div. - Faith Theological Seminary
- S.T.M. - Whitefield Theological Seminary
- Ph.D. - Whitefield Theological Seminary
- Fellow - Association of Certified Biblical Counselors
- Certified Christian Conciliator
Pastor Kevin and his wife Sharon have been members of Bible Presbyterian since they came to Christ as teenagers. Kevin joined the pastoral staff in 1982. In 1998 the congregation extended a call to him to become the Senior Pastor. His commitment to the sufficiency of Scripture is evident in all he does; and the congregation cherishes his gifted teaching, counseling and leadership which sets the tone for our ministry and is instrumental to the equipping of our church.
"It is one of the greatest privileges of my life to be part of the Team of Shepherds that God has given to this church.We are on this island for the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. We invite you to join us as we seek to pursue Christ and proclaim Him in this present generation."